The Original Premium Line set a new standard in infrared sauna design and performance. The new Low EMR/Low EF B-Series is superbly designed, has high quality craftsmanship and materials, and is loaded with standard features (see below).
Suffice it to say, “Nothing is missing.” Though competitors try to copy the B-Series design, it simply cannot be duplicated. With innovative heating technology combined with patented design – the B-series offers supreme value.
B-Series Premium Infrared Saunas Include the Following Standard Features:
- Saunatec CarbonFlex heating system, integral with wall panels and bench support panels – with the largest surface area in the industry, providing the softest heat, evenly dispersed from all sides (no hot spots; no cold spots).
- Prefabricated wall panels, finished inside and out with clear T&G Canadian
- Hemlock or clear Western Red Cedar – for a sauna with “furniture quality.”
- Fast assembly with no tools – with wall panels mounted onto an easy-fit base and topped with easy-fit ceiling panel.
- Exterior surfaces finished with biodegradable wood treatment – for a more luxurious look and for ease in maintenance.
- Saunatec digital control system mounted inside and out. Controls include: on/off, interior light switch, exterior light switch, color therapy light switch, bench seat heater on/off, time and temperature controls.
- Saunatone™ Stereo system, which includes hook-up for your music player (iPod, MP3, USB, micro SD)
- High quality, heat-proof stereo speakers pre-installed in ceiling panel
- Pre-built Hemlock or Cedar benches with integral bench seat heaters
- Built-in Hemlock or Cedar floor with integral in-floor heated ceramic tiles
- Deluxe all-glass door. All sidelight windows and doors use only tempered safety glass.
- All models except Model 810 & 870 include integral magazine rack
- Low-voltage mini-spot lights installed in the ceiling; roof overhang includes integral exterior mini spot lights (E-Series has recessed fluorescents on overhang).
- Integral color light therapy system
- Wall-to-Wall backrests, designed for user comfort and safety.
- Super-easy installation (less than ½ hour for most models) with pre-wired heaters, lights and stereo.
- All sizes can be plugged into a 120 volt household outlet.
- CarbonFlex heating system’s large surface area efficiently emits soft heat with quick heat-up times, yet is simply plugged into a standard 120-volt household outlet (no electrician’s required; simply plug-in and enjoy).
- ETL listed “as a complete plug-in room” – for safety and reliability
Industry leading warranty backed by America’s #1 sauna company